WE AIM TO DELIVER EVERY PROJECT ON TIME AND BUDGET
We will be responsible for the whole build of your extension, from the start right through to the finish and will coordinate the various trades and suppliers needed to build your extension.
We will ensure that work is progressing in accordance with the work schedule and address any concerns or questions you may have.
We will certify each of your weekly stage payment, ensuring that you are paying for the work completed on site.
The Building Control Inspector will also be attending the site periodically throughout the build. They will ensure that all aspects of the work are being carried out in accordance with current Building Control Regulations.
- The very first step, after contacting us is to provide you with a free no obligation quote.
- We can arrange for an architect to visit your property.
- Drawings & structural calculations drawn up for client approval.
- Submission of drawings & structural calculations to Planning and Building Control.
- Approval from Planning and Building Control obtained.
- Create and lay the foundations, including drainage
- Build both skins of wall whilst insulating
- Construct the roof
- Install windows and external doors
- Create internal partitions
- First fix electrics, plumbing and telephone lines
- Finish the walls and plaster
- Install the heating
- Second fix electrics, plumbing and telephone lines
- Fit internal doors, skirting and other carpentry
- Full decoration including floor coverings
- Clear site
After the construction, of your extension we will carry out a customer satisfaction review and obtain the appropriate certificates for your extension build.